1. Who did you last get angry with?
The passive aggressive work mate. I'm not passive aggressive and it shits me.
2. What is your weapon of choice?
My sharp wit.
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?
I've spanked them. Does that count?
Yes, if the situation called for it.
4. How about of the same sex?
If the situation called for it.
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you?
Probably the passive aggressive shit.
6. What is your pet peeve?
At the moment it seems passive aggressive shits. But normally its intolerance and -isms (racism, sexism etc)
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?
Grudges are so last season. They're just not worth my time.
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you don't?
Excercise. I think I get in about 5 sessions a week but my arse still won't comply.
Sometimes I forget to brush my teeth.
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up?
Normally I get up about 10/11 on weekends. Sleeping is a competetive sport for me.
4. What is the last lame excuse you made?
Phone battery going flat - dude from findafuck wanted to call me and I didn't want to give him my number until the next day.
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through?
Not for a very long time.
6. When was the last time you got in a good workout?
Thursday. I walked to work. So it was two half hour walks, one in the morning as the sun rose, and one in the afternoon just before sunset. Gorgeous.
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today?
I didn't. Its a weekend so I don't set it. Normally I have two alarms set ten minutes apart, and my radio goes of halfway between them. I consider it a 'soft' wake up.
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?
Starbucks signature hot chocolate, skinny no cream with a shot of hazelnut/peppermint.
2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat??
If I'm cooking myself I can't go past chicken. If I'm at a restaurant, just give me the fucking cow!
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event?
A whole bottle of bourbon. I threw up my stomach lining the next day.
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company?
5. Do you have an issue with your weight?
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH. Hang on a sec.
Ok, its not my response, but Kate put it so damn well.
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy?
I HATE salty foods. I prefer savoury actually. Then sweet.
7. Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought "lunch"?
No, but I have threatened to eat a whole horse once. And the jockey too.
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family):
More than 20. Does this include pictures sent to me?
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family):
More than 20. Again, if this counts pictures people have seen of me, then the number is a little higher. But I swear I've got a hell of alot more pics than I've sent!
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of the opposite gender during a normal conversation?
4. Have you ever kissed two people in one night?
I don't think so.
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice?
boobs. I can't help it.They're tops.
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?
No. But I have been asked if I would be a 'masseuse'. I declined.
1. How many credit cards do you own?
2. What's your guilty pleasure store?
That would have to be ezydvd. Or adultshop.com
3. Would you rather be rich, or famous?
4. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks?
5. Have you ever stolen anything?
Yes. And even if it didn't compromise my sister and best friend, I STILL wouldn't blog it.
6. How many MP3s are on your hard drive?
My music folder is 35.2GB, 12,429 files and 858 folders. I think there's alot.
1. What's one thing you have done that you're most proud of?
Shaving my head. 8 years ago. I need new accomplishments.
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of?
Probably the same as above. Though Dad was pretty proud with my grades in high school/uni. I got a distinction average. I hated hearing him gush about how good I was when just six months earlier he'd been screaming at me, telling me I had a mind like a seive. That was the day of my first VCE exam and I went into every other exam not giving a shit if I passed or failed, lived or died.
3. What things would you like to accomplish in your life?
Stability and travel.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?
No. I just enjoy competing.
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors?
Not that I recall. But I so would.
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score?
7. What did you do today that you're proud of?
I read my comments in the last post and it made me proud that I'm getting better.
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own?
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with?
At the moment - no one. I like my life, its got improvements to be made, but if I just swapped to someone else's life, then I'd never have the satisfaction of implementing them. All the goodies would be hollow.
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be?
Again, not wanting to trade.
4. Have you ever been cheated on?
Never been in a relationship.
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own?
Yes. I wish I had Nicole Ritchies fat cells.
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself?
None. I'm perfect. AHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA. Seriously.