Saturday, January 24, 2015

Bits n bobs.

So far No Junk January hasn't worked out as well as I'd hoped. However, I choose to look at the positives. I have definitely eaten healthier. I do feel like I feel better. A few slip ups does not undo my hard work.

I had a plan to catch up with an old high school friend this week. Unbeknownst to me, she had another old high school mate staying with her. I went all '16 year old excited' when I saw her get out of the car. I almost ran up to her! They were only here for 3 hours but it was awesome. We went through my high school photo album, as well as the year books. Insane shit.

I'd just had some books delivered and they were on the couch. Ange picked one up and we started talking about the Tomorrow When The War Began series. She commented she'd like to get her daughter into reading them. Last night. I ordered the whole set for her. She doesn't know. Can't wait until she gets them!

Yesterday I took bun to the vets. She was desexed earlier in the week so she needed a check up. The vet wasn't good with bunny and bunny got upset. Bunny shed extra allergens and I reacted. Badly. Within an hour my eye was swollen shut. Its still swollen 24 hours later. But at least I can see.

No comments: