Friday, August 18, 2006

Update

I still have no life. There are certain life-type elements that are beginning to surface. If I was continuing to blog about now I'd be posting stuff like 'My first UTI'. It would be slightly humourous with references such as 'if diseases had voices, a UTI would sound like a dying seagull...'. But at the same time would be slightly off putting 'with the constant desire to piss air.'

Dancing still rocks. Sex with the SR is still hot and intense. Work is extremely stressful, what with being 3 staff members down. I'm still broke.

Not much else to say.

7 comments:

Steph said...

A UTI just means you's gettin lots of the sex.
Good stuff!!

phishez said...

Lots of the sex just to piss blood for a few days... I'll actually pass on that one!

Lily said...

LOL...you know, a UTI would sound like a dying seagull...

;)

Chuck said...

I'm sorry. UTI? Am I that old and out of date or is that just an Aussie phrase?

phishez said...

Me - its just the kind of thing you can't ignore.

Chuck - Urinary tract infection. Not much fun.

Disappearing Boy said...

Ah, ye olde pissing razor blades thing. Always good for a bit of blood-test paranoia. "Is it another of those pesky infections doc, or is my dick (clit) gonna finally rot off this time ?" Yes, boys get UTI's too :-/

Greyhound Girl said...

Pissing blood- oh I would so take a pass there. But hot sex is great! Working hard is good for the soul- we work hard so we play hard? Keep livin'!