Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Oops, I did it again

When I was younger, we had a dog thatp was diabetic. In that, when she ate chocolate, about half an hour later, she would lose the ability to control her bladder.

But she was a sneaky bitch, so you would only find out she had discovered chocolates when you would get a warm, wet feeling as she was laying on your lap. Note; that warm, wet feeling was NOT self generated.

Anyway, when she lost control of her bladder, age would give you about 2 seconds notice. She would suddenly look up at you, with a pained, apologetic look on her face. It was, very clearly, '<i>I'm sorry, can't help it, please don't be mad :(</i>'

And we weren't. Right from the start, we knew it was accidental. She was very well toilet trained.

Well, tonight I was giving those looks to my sister. I'd had my first gym session in 2 weeks. 1 week heat wave, and then 1 week recovering from needing an ambulance ride. Well, since the ambulance ride, I've been dehydrated and my digestion has been upset.

And I had GAS!!! I was taking to my sister, and I'd drop a big one. And I'd apologise. Then a minute later, do it again. Her eyes were watering, and she covered her face before she left the kitchen.

At least I didn't go down to her room to have a chat :/

No comments: