- What will I wear tomorrow? Dress or skirt/top combo? The dress looks quite flattering, but I hate the print. Better ask gay bestie. Gay bestie says dress. Is the dress trying too hard?
- The date's after work. Must take another bag. And makeup. And facewash. And moisturiser. And clean underwear.
- Gotta shave legs.
- Do I have condoms? Yep. Three different types. That should keep him happy.
- Where are we meeting again?
- Will he pay or do I have to take money? Do I have enough? It is just drinks and a movie. Shit I owe a work mate $20. Must go to the ATM.
- What shoes will I wear?
- Should I bling up? Or go au natural?
- Have I plucked my eyebrows? Should I get the rest of the face fuzz while I'm at it?
- Is the dress too much? I mean, it makes my shoulders look weird, though my boobs look hot.
He was a complete gentleman. He held open doors, made way for me, took me to dinner and paid for absolutely everything. It was nice. Converstaion flowed, bu no real clickyness. No sex was going to happen, that was clear (from a geographical and morning start point of view). After about 3 hours he suddenly decided to call it a night. I was grilling him on his work (I was interested) and he was 'beginning to dwell on how much he had to do the next day'. He walked me to the train station where I got a kiss on the cheek and a one armed hug.