Thursday, November 10, 2005

I got this one from Nobuddy's Bizness. Go into your play list and press "shuffle". Then list the first 20 songs that play. Even if it's embarassing. It's lots of fun.

With over 6800 songs, this list represents less than 0.003% of my music collection
1. Caroline - Brooks & Dunn
2. The Long Day Is Over - Norah Jones
3. I Dont Want To Be Alone - Leann Rimes
4. You Move Me - Garth Brooks
5. Whispering - Frank Sinatra
6. something by James Blundell that I haven't titled yet (oops!)
7. You Give Me Love - Faith Hill
8. something by Ricky Van Shelton that I haven't titled yet (my bad)
9. Standing Up - Tina Arena
10. Walk, Don't Run - ??? (from the ultimate history of Rock & Roll)
11. Going Nowhere Slow - Bloodhound Gang
12. On The Other Hand - Travis Tritt
13. Hot Fudge - Robbiw Williams
14. Lola - ??? (its on a mixed CD ok?)
15. Heaven - DJ Sammy
16. Violet - Savage Garden
17. He Didn't Have to Be - Brad Paisley
18. It Was Over - Kevin Bloody Wilson
19. I'm A Beleiver - The Monkeys
20. So Young - The Corrs

Very Eclectic

No comments: