Sunday, March 05, 2006

Its time to go... (tick tock)

Well I've had more than enough at this place right now. Apart from losing my best friend, he has started lying to me. The most petty, inconsequential shit. Bare faced little lies to my face, massive lies of omission, irresponsibility, basic stupidity and irritatingness. And taking advantage of my generosity, and giving nothing in return.

It all came to a head on Friday night. I could bitch about that night forever, but all that is going to do is raise my blood pressure again, and make me cry (again). But I will put it bluntly. I am extremely unhappy where I am at the moment. And anybody who has the capacity to make me that angry should be cut out of my life. PERIOD. I don't need this shit when I'm having enough problems coping after the funeral. I am moving again. Time to start anew, again.

*********************************************
Incidentally March 20th is apparently Valentines day for men. Its called 'Steak and blowjob day'.
I think every day should be steak and blowjob day. Without the steak. I fucking hate cooking steak.

4 comments:

The Mutant said...

Steak and Blowjob day you say? Hmmmmm, I'm not even one of those cunt-faced insensitive hetro guys, and I still LOVE the idea!

Phishez hon' as they say "No man is worth your tears, and the only one that can make you cry never will" Modify that and live by it! If this guy is like this now imagine the potential for shit he's gunna have down-the-track.

You are possibly one of the strongest chicky-babes I know and you'll brush this one off and charge ahead as you always do! Remeber I love's ya babe... Sorry I missed this years Mardi Gras: Be ready for me next year!!!!!!

phishez said...

Hey I missed Mardi Gras too. We'll be popped virgins together. Hurrah!

Nick said...

I agree with Kezza - "No man is worth your tears, and the only one that can make you cry never will"

Keep strong, piss him off, move on (with your life, if not your location)

I am one of those hetro guys (not cunt-faced or insensitive) and 20th of March sounds good!

phishez said...

March 20 is supposed to be like valentines for guys. But I really don't like Valentines. Not just because I don't get anything, but because I think every day you should do something for your parter, to show them how much they mean to you. Same with March 20. If I had someone in my life right now, I wouldn't wait until then to show them what they mean to me.