Monday, March 27, 2006

Remind me again why I wanted to move…?

Why why whywhywhy? Really. Im tired, and sore, and this place is a mess.

I have sore arms, and shoulders, and for some unknown reason I have a scrape that looks oddly like gravel rash on the point of my chin. I have no idea how that got there. I cannot count my bruises yet, because I think there are some that are still to surface.

The original helped me move my stuff. Sweet guy that he is. He was looking around the house and the first words out of his mouth were ‘Holy Fuck, If we had this place…’ And I laughed. Because I know we’re still going to be good mates.

I had no hot water for two days. Moving creates sore muscles and cold water doesn’t do much to relieve them. And last night when I wanted to cook dinner I realized the stove doesn’t work. AHHHAHA. Lucky I hadn’t started sinking tinnies. Had to go for a short drive to get something to munch on. Found out this morning that they were turned off at the fuse box. D’oh.

Reconnecting the phone this morning and I was getting fully chatted up by the guy over the phone. Talk about personal service from telstra.

The fittings on the washing machine don’t fit the taps. So I need to get an adapter to wash my clothes. Two trips to North Parra Bunnings to get the right fitting, because the first time I got one it didn't fit the tap. Turns out the owners have not used the right taps in the laundry. Turns out bunnings does really personal service too, because the guy who sold me my lawnmower was fully chatting me up as well!

And I can’t find my deoderant!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Moving is a bitch. Hope you don't have to do it again for a while hun.