- the week I spent living in the past
- the time I watched a friend repeatedly smash himself over the head with a glass
- the flowers I got on Friday
- how everybody smelt like sex on Friday
- the gym instructor who shits me
- and the gym instructor that tells us to work out to music, but who cannot pick the beat to save his life.
- why I was gutted by the news on the day Obama won the election.
- the time I cleaned the floor with bread (yes, this really did happen).
I could blog it all. But, you see, I've lost my blogging mojo. I can't find it anywhere. I even looked down the back of the couch. The truth is that right now, my life is pretty basic - work, gym, sleep, repeat. I don't even cook or eat really.
I know if I say I'll be back in a month, I won't. I either won't come back, or I'll be blogging again in 2 days. The truth is, I'll be back... whenever I'm back.