Thursday, July 14, 2005

I've Got A Golden Ticket


I got the house. Its so beautiful. I paid my deposit today. YAY FOR ME!!!

I found out this morning, whilst I was wrapping boxes for autoclaving. I was jumping up and down in the air and I yelled out (to nobody in particular) "I've got a place to live". Jackie was around the corner so somebody heard it and I didn't feel like a complete dick. After this I had an unaccountable urge to sing 'I've got a golden ticket' from the original Willy Wonka movie. So now I've got to come up with the rest of the advance rent, and the bond, and buy a fridge and freezer, and get my stuff *finally* shipped down from Queensland. *Sigh* Have found the house and now the stressful part begins.

1 comment:

The Mutant said...

WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO

A place to live, free from lazy-arse, arrogant wankers who can't wash a dish to save themselves!

Hope you've got a spare room for me!