This says nothing about being for this year, so this is over a slightly longer time period. So, in no particular order (and helped out by the fact that I've already got a list)...
My Top 50 Goals
1. Become financially independant
2. Get a new phone - a flip phone that takes piccytures
3. Buy a new car - brand spanking new, complete with smell
4. Learn Spanish
5. Move interstate (again), preferably back to Queensland
6. To always work with animals
7. Ballroom dance
8. Sex (do I really need to expand)
9. Buy a friend sex toys (no, wait, already done that)
10. Lose weight
11. Stay up to date with my First Aid
12. Get a facial (non-porn variety), pedicure and maicure monthly
13. Learn to accept that there are other people out there who actually want to touch my body. (ewww. OK, that one needs a bit of work)
14. Own Manx cats
15. Do Animal Behavioural Training
16. Do a basic mechanics course
17. Visit New Zealand
18. Learn to ski properly
19. Get another tattoo (a blue deer)
20. Own cockateils
21. Have a vege and a flower garden
22. Learn how to brew my own beer.
23. Learn how to drink mass beer in the shortest period of time EVER!!!
24. Learn how to spell learn. (Its not LEATN)
25. Do Fundraising because I can
26. Say No
28. Learn to roll a smoke.
29. Email everybody monthly
30. Be Me (this should be #1, but its in no particular order)
31. Have time for me every week
32. Get a professional facial, pedicure, manicure and massage
33. Learn Martial Arts
34. More Sex
35. Go home at least every two years, for about 3 weeks
36. Learn how to make chocolate cake like Nan used to
37. Have one night stand - just because I can
38. Collect books - all in perfect condition, on a MASSIVE solid timber bookshelf or two
39. Own a bit of land - it goes up in value, and I can keep some cooool animals on it
40. Own reptiles
41. Learn to ride a horse
42. Learn to shoot
43. Go to Mardi Gras with Kez
44. Love life and find love
45. Go camping more
46. Be happy wherever I am in the world, and always be able to make friends
47. Go out more
48. Do vet nursing or vet science
49. Never forget how fun it is to push someone else's boundaries and watch them grow as a person
50. Pay attention to the world. Its not going to be there forever
THE OTHER ONE.
Two parts of my heritage.
Two things that scare you.
1. Nasties (i.e. Spiders)
Two fears you've overcome
1. Meeting new people
2. Trusting people (ok, so it took me 6 months to trust my current housemate, but I'm getting better)
Two of your everyday essentials.
Two things you are wearing right now
2. Really, really hot black undercoverwear bra. Seriously - it makes them look perky!
Two things you wore too much of this year.
1. Denim, but I love it
2. Those big black rings under my eyes
This years favourite bands or musical artists
1. Rob Thomas
2. Joshua Radin
3. Carey Brothers
Two things you want in a relationship
adding a third 3. SEX
Best movies of all time.
1. Scrubs (I know its a TV show, but I love it)
2. The family guy movie
3. The Last Unicorn
4. The Wedding Singer
5. Underworld:Evolution (I'd let that warewolf bite me)
Two things you hate
1. Pushy people. No means no. 'I dont want to talk about it' means 'leave me the fuck alone'
2. Crying babies.
Two of your favourite hobbies
1. Collecting dust
2. Playing with my kitties
Two things you learnt last year.
1. That doing things for all the wrong reasons can still work out right
2. That I can get a job. And be DARN good at it.
Two accomplishments you were proud of.
1. Paying off all of my uni debts.
2. Moving interstate, where I knew NOBODY and 6 months later, having a well founded financial and social life
Two things you want really badly
1. Hapiness and inner peace
2. A clean bathroom
Two places you went last year
1. Gatton (moved there, from there)
2. Sydeny (moved there, from above)
Two places you want to go on vacation
1. Outer space
2. New Zealand
Two things you want to do before you die?
1. Travel and work overseas
2. Take a long holiday - half of it in a 5 star resort, and the other half camping.
Two ways that you are a stereotypical example of your gender?
1. Flirt. If its got a heartbeat I can flirt with it.
2. Scream at spiders
Two things that make you stand out from your gender
1. I get along better with guys than girls.
2. I dont bitch about period pain. It is. Just get used to it.
Two things you wouldn't normally admit.
1. My 'Goodie Drawer' is... pretty well stocked
2. I may seem insane, but thats because I really am
Two goals for the new year
1. To establish a love life
2. To get myself out of debt enough to get a car loan