Monday, February 06, 2006

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"At toyota, we're here for the long run." OK so I'm looking at buying a new car.

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. Where are your fingers?
at the end of my left arm

3. what is the last thing you watched on TV?
Umm. I think it was wedding crashers, yesterday sometime.

4. Without looking guess what time it is.?
9.55

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time.
9:56. Yeah, I looked when I was reading this on someone else's blog

6. Besides the computer, what else can you hear?
Music. From my computer...

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
About 1 hour 30 min ago. Throwing some meat scraps out on the back lawn for the birds.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
a BLOG. Nobuddy's bizness. (Sorry, can't link)

9.What are you wearing?
Clothes

10. Did you dream last night?
I suppose I did, but I don't remember it unless its really really screwed up

11. When did you last laugh?
Reading Steph's blog. about 20 minutes ago. She cracks me up

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Pale blue paint, pale pink edging, and cracks. Yes. Its a rental house.

13. Seen anything weird lately?
You have no idea

14. What do you think of this quiz?
Its more interesting than it should be. But drying paint can be made interesting by the addtion of alcomohol.

15. What is the last film you saw?
Wedding crashers

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A boy toy

17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I'd relocate myself back to QLD so I could be with the love of my life

18. Do you like to dance?
Oh hell yes. Starting official lessons tomorrow in fact.

19. George W. Bush is
a moron. If I took him seriously I'd be an idiot too

20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Karigan. She's a fiesty girl from one of my favouriter novels. Her spunk get her through all of her trials *SIGH* If only life were that easy. Hang on...

21. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Why am I answering these questions? I dont want children.

22. Would you ever consider living abroad? Part of my life plan.

3 comments:

Nick said...

Phishez - I'm intrigued by your answer to no. 13 - and would you like to expand on your answer -hmm? (love weird - the weirder the better, although chickybabes photo of that large naked chap on the beach...is getting there...okay, more gross than weird - and look, if he ends up reading this - sorry, guy - but I'm a shallow, narcissistic prick) - go on phishez, you were saying....

Steph said...

Awwww, i like reading your blog too :)

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Oooh, I'm going to copy this quiz. It's a good one. BTW, am totally jealous of your college experience you wrote about on steph's site. I'm a steph too!