Saturday, February 25, 2006

A post concerning girly toys

Hurrah! I've been waiting so very long for this to happen. And it finally has. I bought a NEW car. So its not NEW new, but its not even 18 months old. Im so excited. I was on the phone about 3 minutes before leaving work and I was doing the toilet dance, without the need to pee.

The guy I'm living with works for that holden dealership. So they were all willing to cut down on all types of costs. $1000 trade in for my car (which is worth maybe $100), but they didn't class it as a trade in. To save me $30 on stamp duty. They were going to offer me finance at a reduced rate, except for the fact that I'd already gotten the finance. And when they gave me a quote for insurance, they gave me $100 off the price. Just because I knew this guy. So this car which is currently valued at $20300, cost me $17990.

Without further ado, I present to you *car yet to be named*













*Will post piccytures asap.*

Ok, So I have no actual photos of my car. I was going to take photos with my BRAND NEW camera phone. But it didn't come with a USB cable. So that idea went to hell in a barbed wire canoe. But I like my phone. Bought it outright, because I couldn't be arsed with handset repayments. I thought it would be an el-dodgo, but tis not too bad. I wanted a flip phone, with a camera. And now I have one. Its even my favourite colour. Blue. And its got the same camera pixels and features as a mate at works phone. Only her phone is valued at about $1300.

5 comments:

Steph said...

The need to pee dance, without needing to pee, means you was EXCITED!!

Yay for new cars. Name that bitch!

congrats xx

The Mutant said...

okay okay, spill I need details otherwise how else we guna name this sucker! What colour, what kind of car etc etc... Do you want a dangerous sounding name like "Bruiser" or something cute like "Lenny the Laser" or something else entirely like "The Clit" I need something!!!!

Congrats on the new wheels!

phishez said...

Clancy. I think I've named it Clancy. Its quite random.

And I'll post pictures when I get a USB cable for my phone, hopefully by next week sometime.

phishez said...

Clancy is a boy, but he's quite a girly car. So I think he might be gay. Not that there's anything worng with that.

Huggies said...

When I sighted the title of this post I thought it was about Sex toys. How wrong was I :) .