Friday, March 14, 2008

Question

Today I got told that my necklace is really cool.

By someone with dreadlocks dyed three shades of blue.

Is that a good thing?

11 comments to “Question”

  1. There is an element of cool in a dreadlocked person giving a compliment I reckon. I like how they don’t give a damn about their hair and the ‘norm’ so yeh, I think it’s a good thing!
  2. Depends… was he/she stylish in their dreadlock-y-ness? Or was it more a case of the stinky-unwashed kind of dreadlock wearer?

    Coz this would definitely have a level of impact, I think…


  3. Sure it is! Why not?
  4. Absolutely yes.
  5. A compliment is a compliment is a compliment. Take it.
  6. Well it cannae be a bad thing can it?
  7. Yes it is.
  8. I don’t suppose it was a hemp necklace was it? Then I’d be worried, if not then you are probably safe to happily accept the compliment
  9. I suppose that depends upon whether or not you believe that your necklace is really cool.
  10. If Jah approves, then I guess it’s a good thing.
  11. unless worn by bob marley in the distant past the answer is a definite..no!

No comments: