Saturday, June 10, 2006

Baaack to bed

It was one of those days. Before I even woke up, it was destined to be one of those days.

I was having THE MOST AWESOME sex dream. And my alarm went off. I hate working weekends. Slam off the alarm and try to recapture the moment. Just getting back into it, and the bloody alarm goes off again. Turns out I'd set it to snooze. I reset it for later. Figuring I'd go to Maccas for brekky. And try as I might, I cannot get back into the dream. The dream door has closed and he's finishing without me. *SIGH*

Get up to go to work. And fart arse around for 10 minutes, then slam my butt into high gear, because its alomost time to leave and I havent even gotten past getting out of my jammies. My eye hurts. I have to take out my contacts. But I haven't seen my glasses since I was on holidays. Did I leave them in the car? I'm sure I would have noticed them in there. Got to go check anyway. Its time to go. I find the glasses, in the car.

Go Maccas drive thru. Get to work with 5 minutes to get changed and sign in. Grab my shoes out of the boot. And the bag my shoes are in breaks. Trying to carry in my uniform, work bag, shoes and breakfast. Hmm. I decide to make two trips. I get inside, turn off the alarm, dump my stuff in the tea room, and walk out to pick up my shoes. As soon as the door slams I realise I have left my access pass inside. So I stand on the step to wait for someone else to get to work.

Its not even 7:30 and my day was crap. We had bugger all to do at work. So I played with the puppies. And got bitten. On the twat. They're teething. These lovely, white, pointy teeth that any doggy dentist would orgasm over. Unfortunately I did not.

And to top it all off, I had to fight with the new housemate to get him to pay his rent, so that I could buy food! And then I get a snarpy comment about 'Gee, that was a big shop'. WTF! I'm cooking this weekend!

7 comments:

Chuck said...

Oh you poor thing. You need someone to kiss your owie and make it better. ; )

I hate being interrupted by sex dreams. Why can't they come (HA) in the middle of the night so you are in no danger of being woke up.

I agree, working on weekends bites the big one. I'm here at work today AND tomorrow all effing day.

Oh well, at least there's the overtime check. OH WAIT!! I don't get overtime cause I'm a little salaried bitch.

At least in jail I might get a cuddle after getting it in the ass.

phishez said...

Chuck - I have to work this weekend, AND the public holiday on the monday. SIGH.

In the very least in jail you'd get a punch in the mouth after. Its not as good as a cuddle. But tis still recognition for a job well done.

Steph said...

Ahhh the interupted sex dream. Coitus interuptus of the worst kind.

About your last post. Hun, be gentle with yourself. You'll tell people when you're READY to tell people. You know there will be questions and you have to be prepared for their reactions too.
You'll do it. But not untill you feel strong enough to do so. ((hugs))

Greyhound Girl said...

Oh you poor thing! Days like this make an appearance once in ahwile and you just need to have a few stiff drinks, buy some shoes and then... go back to bed!

jeut said...

at least it was an alarm to wake you up, and not a friend on the phone.

i yelled at the friend. bastard.

Steph said...

What the fuck happened to you???
You can't leave us hanging like that!

I really hope you're ok.
I'm worried.

phishez said...

Steph - thanks sweets. no I wasn't ok. As you've prolly already figured out. But I am safe now. And thats all that matters.

Professor - mmm. Shoe shopping and alcohol. The cure for almost all of lifes problems. Except liver disease and credit cards

Jeut - I would have done the same if it had been the phone. I dont think any of my mates would have been too upset by it.