Saturday, June 03, 2006

Friday at work was horrible. My supervisor actually cut me some slack, and nobody asked me to do anything extra. Which was good. For him to cut anyone slack is extremely odd. Especially since we were two staff members down, and he doesn't know what happened.

At the end of the day I looked like crap. I hadn't eaten in over 28 hours by that stage. And had very little to drink. So I was very pale, except for having very red cheeks and big black rings under my eyes (as a result of thursday nights idiocracy). I kept getting asked if I was coming down with something. And I kept telling them I'll be fine.

I went and saw the original last night. Still feeling like shite, but it was good to catch up with him. I told him about thursday night adventures. Its not something I want to blog about. Seeing as it was extremely stupid, and more than a bit dangerous, and I don't really want to worry anyone. Suffice to say my support network has failed me completely and I reacted accordingly.

But it was good to just go and talk to him. He is one of those people that you can just talk to and feel relaxed afterwards. No matter whats going on. You don't even need to tell him whats going on. There are not enough people like that in the world.

No comments: