Thursday, June 08, 2006

Its all about the BANALITY

I really do love that word. Is it real? Can I use it? Nobody knows. Well, not exactly nobody...

*************************************************
I just saw a movie. Not just any movie. A Hollywood movie. Nothing so special about it. Except the hero DOESN'T get the girl. and funnily enoguh that makes me feel good. Its about time hollywood made movies that don't inspire people to want something that doesnt exist. The perfect, easy relationship.

**********************************************
This weeks blog stalk is The Professor, some random blog I stumbled across last week in one of my depressed blogwanderings. I find her to be extremely interesting. And I can relate to alot of her ideas. She is the first of my blog stalks to be officially moved into my blogroll.
"A highly recommended read"

********************************************
For WEEKS I have been looking for boots. Not just any, because you can bloody see them anywhere. But affordable, ankle boots. Brown, if you have them. With just a little heel. I don't like pointy toes, or the rooouunndd toes, or the ones that are so square they look like they've been bloody cut off.

Ok, so I'm a bit fussy. But I FINALLY found the boots I want. Toes slightly square, brown pleather, square heel, about 1.5 inch high. Perfect hight on my ankle. ON SALE!!! It was love at first sight. Unfortuantely I have feet to rival a sasquatch. So I didn't hold high hopes of them being in my size. Search through the boots shown. Twice. Notice a pair tucked away at the back of the second shelf. Size 10! And we have a winner.

Oh yes, they are quite comfy too. For the three seconds I wore them.

*******************************************
Some people say you can't judge a book by its cover. I say thats bullshit. Have you ever heard of a BLURB???

2 comments:

Greyhound Girl said...

I love this post and not just because lil' ole me is mentioned! But I love the shoe hunt- love it, love it! And can so relate to it. And I feel the same way about blurbs! And thank you for the shout out- I am flattered! I love stopping here too!

phishez said...

You can't have had that much to read here of late - I seem to have dropped off the blogosphere for a bit.