Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Lose-Lose

I have been demoted at work. My supervisor is a bully and I refuse to take it. And as a result of the infighting I lose.

I’m not really that worried about my new workload. I like the new area where I’ll be working. And its away from the rest of the cunts at work and is cruisier. I even like the guy I’ll be working with, where most others can’t even stand him.

GalPal was gutted. Nobody else stands up to the bully and she cops even more of it than I do. And for the first time I told Green Eyes that my supervisor is a bully, using that word, and telling him what has been going on. It was good to let it all out.

6 comments to “Lose-Lose”

  1. Is there nothing can be done about the supervisor?
  2. Awww ‘tasm! That sucks. Why is that the arseholes are so frequently the ones with the power?
  3. I’m sorry to hear about the demotion… that sucks. Can a group of you bad together and oust the crappy supervisor?
  4. sorry to hear! hope you are doing well.
  5. I’m really sorry to hear it…

    That’s awful, Phish.

  6. Sorry to hear there are shitty supervisors over there as well. Hopefully the new position will work out better overall.

No comments: