Saturday, April 05, 2008

Holiday bitches!

How much have I loved the past few days? Fuckloads, that’s how much. I’m on holidays. And loving it! Sleeping til noon (or later), shopping at whim, eating whenever I want. Jeez. I even have time to spend with the kids. And by kids I mean cats. Cuz I really don’t like small people. I spent an hour out on the balcony on Wednesday, just sittin in the sun and having a laugh. I miss that.

Tomorrow I fly to Melbourne for a week. I haven’t seen my family in 18 months. And its going to be jam packed with friends and relatives. And the Matchbox 20 concert. Fuck, the thought of that makes me moist!

I’ll be back in a week or so.

6 comments to “Holiday Bitches!”

  1. Why is it that so many good women, don’t like kids!

    Enjoy your hols!


  2. Have a super wonderful and safe trip. we’ll miss ya!
  3. Have a totally fabulous and restful and wonderful time, B-girl!

    Can’t wait to hear about the concert.


  4. Sounds like you were able to make the best of the tooth situation. Good for you! Hope you enjoy your time back home.
  5. Have fun lady!
  6. I just finished a weeks hols and I could weep for the mere thought of going back to work.

    Enjoy your time off. It goes way too quickly.

No comments: