Thursday, October 05, 2006

Sleep now please

I haven't slept well over the last few days. I've been so uber excited. BEYOND uber excited.

After my next birthday I'm moving overseas (at the moment thinking europe, though not ruling out USA/Canada) to work and travel, for a year or two.

The following are reactions I've had from other people
  • "What?"
  • "ah..."
  • 'WOW'
  • "Oh God"
  • "When?"
  • (and my personal favourite) *stops suddenly and swallows* apparently she wanted to get a head start on digesting that news

The following are reactions I've had within myself
  • teeth chattering from excitement
  • beeing scared poopless
  • laughing
  • crying (not sure if from excitement or fear)
  • jumping up and down, with arms tucked in to my sides, slightly bent over, and grinning like a mainiac on crack, slowly turning in circles
  • dancing like an uber retard
  • telling everybody I know
  • shivering

3 comments:

Steph said...

Do it. I spent a year in Europe and it was THE best time.
Take your blog with you though mkay :)

Chuck said...

Sounds like a good time to me. Go4it.

RE: last post... Please pardon a yankee, but, what is QLD? Why are people there into country music?

phishez said...

Steph - wouldn't dream of leaving it behind.

Chuck - Qld is Queensland. THE northern state. Its famous for its beautiful beaches and laid back lifestyle. Though most of it is your sterotypical australian country.