Thursday, November 30, 2006

Mis-ter Stab-by, do do do-do do doooo

Its tragic news peoples. Just horrible. Its been a year of utter and incomprehensible loss, and I want to go back to when Australia was just that little bit sweeter. Of course, I am talking about the loss of the Yellow Wiggle.

First Steve, then Brockie, and Belinda Emmet. And now the Wiggles. Will it never end? Is there any social group that won't be affected by out losses. Jebus has even chosen to spite the children! Though in a slightly more sedate, not dead way.

*********************************************************
Sent off my first job application today. I'm so excited but a little bit scared. I rushed my application letter and it shows. But there are other jobs I can go for. I'm not linking anything. Cuz I don't want any other bastards applying.

At afternoon tea (the 15 minutes when we're all finished and too absolutely stuffed to do anymore work anyfuckingways) I was talking to my supervisor about my job prospects, where I want to go and so on. I didn't want to tell him I was applying for other jobs but I'm glad I did. It needs to be in the open and he understands why I'm going.

********************************************************
This popped into my head today and I'm going to keep it as a fast insult in future. Sensitive faces look away.

"Syphilitic persons cumrag".

Its genius if I do say so myself. Picture it.

'I'd rather eat/play with...

'You smell/look like like a...

'You're about as much fun as...

'Add other inventive phrase here...

2 comments:

jeut said...

hasnt been a good year for oz, has it? :(

good luck with the job interview!!

mist1 said...

Cumrag by itself is bad. Did you have to push the limits?