Sunday, July 02, 2006

Banality

I love that saying.Its not mine. But I'm going to use it until I die.

****************************
I love kissing naked men. I'd like to clarify that I do not enjoy kissing naked guys my age as much. They're just boys. Still fun, but not as good. Also this statement excludes old men.

Show me a naked man, and I'm going crazy. I have to kiss him. Of course, chances are that if there is a naked man in front of me its because kissing is not where its going to end. But even after I have to kiss him. Its going to make it difficult to keep it casual with the SR.

***************************
My black kitty, Boots, is know also known as Lumpy. Not because she's fat. She's quite a big kitty, but not fat. She's now known as Lumpycat becuase when I get home from work there is my kinda made bed, with a lump in the middle, under the covers.

Also when she's playing with the cat dangly she catches it by lying on it.

***************************
I'm going to make bikkies today - choc chip, fruit and nut. I have a random urge to bake. Yesterday I wanted to bake, but didnt have the essentials (choc chips, sultanas and nuts), so I grazed instead. I ate half a block of chocolate before I decided that if I felt like eating I would just stick to carrots. I do that when I graze. Much better for my hips. I ate about three or four carrots. Thats ALOT when you're just grazing. So bought carrots today too, in case I felt the same.

*************************
I'm currently living in an apartment block. I hate not having any grass to lie on. But at least its safe. When I moved in we did trips in the elevator. Mum pressed the wrong button on the way up one trip. And when the doors opened it was a scene straight out of a slasher flick. A small, unlit entry, with a flickering exit light. We just stood there and looked out, until the doors silently closed. Then we looked at each other and agreed it was very creepy.

***********************
Bloody adultshop.com. They're having a June sale. Good on them. But it means that all of the goodies I want to buy are sold out. Seeing as I threw out my old toys (and seriously, who wouldn't in that circumstance) I want to replace mine. BUT I CANT BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT AVAILABLE!!!! GAAAH!!!!

6 comments:

phishez said...

Gav - ROFL. Yes, Yes I am.

Clueless - your max sounds very cat like. Give him an extra big cuddle for me.

phishez said...

Christ Gav, that is the funniest comment I think I've ever had. It deserves TWO replies.

Lily said...

I hear you when it comes to kissing naked men.

Oh my. My thoughts are wandering now...

phishez said...

Me - its mostly on the mouth *blush*

Greyhound Girl said...

Hunny, you know how much I love me some nekkid. And I love kissing- ah. so wonderful to kiss nakkid men- the mouth and anywhere else...But I digress- nakkid men, no toys and baking- I just LOVE you hunny- you are my soul sister!

phishez said...

Prof - thanks. You're a pretty funky chickie yourself