Sunday, July 09, 2006

My Wish

I wish to never feel like I'm in over my head ever again.

I wish for people to cut me some slack sometimes.

I wish never to face uncertainty and instability again.

I wish I knew what I was worth. So that if I am not worth that which I think I am, then I get off my high horse and stop aspiring to have I don't deserve.

I wish people would talk to me. And I wish I could talk to them too.

I wish for someone who knows when I need silence, and when I want noise.

I wish for someone who knows when I need serious and when to be random.

I wish for someone who can see right through me.

I wish never to be seen through.

I wish for someone to give me a big hug and tell me that everything is going to be ok.

I wish I was more motivated.

I wish I could relax.

I wish I didn't feel that if I'm not the one to do something, then it will be done wrong. Its not that I think I'm better than other people. Its a trust thing.

I wish I could trust.

I wish I could beleive them.

I wish to feel like I am everything to anybody. Like what I say and do actually matters.

I wish for someone.

I wish I could crawl under my bedcovers and sleep away all of the pain, confusion and hurt.

I wished I never felt like this.

Fuck world peace. I want inner peace.

3 comments:

The Mutant said...

Oh my god... I wish I knew how to put those kinds of feelings into words! It's just a jumble of assorted crapola inside me. At least if you know what you want you'll be better able to find it!

Greyhound Girl said...

I wish I could help you. Peace, darlin'. Peace.

phishez said...

Kez - "I wish I knew how to put those kinds of feelings into words!" you've taken the forst step there babe

Prof - my mind will sort itself out eventually. In 10 years or so.