Sunday, July 23, 2006

Onwards!

Ok. Because I'm such a retard I can't figure out how to start at 26.

  1. I can only whistle one note. Its the base note from the whistling sequence of 'always look on the bright side of life'. So I seem like a retard every time I try to whistle along with anything else, but UBER cool when I whistle that sequence.
  2. I could never reverse park until I moved in to my current place.
  3. I have been pregnant before. For 3 weeks. 2 weeks ago.
  4. I like all sorts of music. Except trance.
  5. My first pirated CD was Greendays Warning
  6. I am a size 18-20. 18 on top. And 20 in jeans. Cuz thats all I wear on the bottom.
  7. My cats are my babies. But they aren't treated like people.
  8. I collect toy ducks (and sometimes chickens and even a parrot) that make noise, or sing, or dance.
  9. I'm not afraid to be alone
  10. I learned to ride a bike when I was 10. Yes. I was a late starter.
  11. My first job was delivering catalogues. On my bike.
  12. My dad used to call doughnuts 'dog nuts'. So when I was in primary school, and I wanted to order doughnuts at the canteen, I'd always write 'dog nut' on the bag. It still makes me laugh.
  13. I have facial hair. Yep. I'll admit to it.
  14. I can only do my bikini line with the creams. Otherwise I get ingrowns. OUCH
  15. The most I've ever spent on shoes is $125. For dancing shoes.
  16. I have a very large scar on my knee from when I was 10. It has travelled about an inch down since I got it.
  17. I have a very strong stomach for sights, smells and mental images. I used to get up hungover, and have animal physiology practicals that morning. Dissecting repro tracts, digestive tracts, and week old roadkill kangaroos. It stood me in good stead.
  18. I have extremely weird dreams, especially when sleeping in close proximity to alot of other people. That might be because...
  19. I'm a dreamwalker. I have actually been in other peoples dreams. And known it at the time.
  20. I eat mostly chicken based dishes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »