Tuesday, July 11, 2006

A New Game

In one of the blog circles I'm reading at the moment (and fully intend to keep reading) there is a new game, where you just list random stuff about yourself. Me is doing 100. Dirk is doing it in batches of 10.

  1. I have had the phishez_rule tag for over 6 years now.
  2. My first job was delivering catalogues.
  3. One day I rode into a parked car. I was 'watching the tyres' and hit it that hard I bent the spokes of my bike back, and put a dent in the back of the hatch with my chin.
  4. When I dont know what I'm feeling, or why I'm feeling that way, I listen to music. If I can't find a type of music to suit my feelings, I just cry.
  5. I do latin dancing. I find it more addictive than sex. And I'm damn good at it too, for the length of time I've been doing it.
  6. I do not beleive I will ever settle with anybody who does not dance.
  7. I beleive I am easy to get along with, but very difficult to get to know.
  8. I dislike people who don't make an effort. To me that equates indifference.
  9. Love me or hate me. Either way I'm happy. Do not feel apathetic about me.
  10. When I got the offer for my current job I cried.
  11. I have had crushes on fellow bloggers.
  12. I shaved my head when I was 17 to raise money for charity. The most memorable part will be blogged within a few days
  13. I hate pink as a colour. But since I dyed my hair red I find I wear it very well.
  14. I have an applied science degree. BAppSciAnimStud
  15. I have a phobia of spiders, and the dentist
  16. I have several fillings and one tooth extracted. Not that anybody can see it.
  17. I bruise easily
  18. I am afraid of being loved. Because to me that is the easiest way to get hurt.
  19. Due to a drunken experince with a friend at college I have a neurosis of not being able to get a guy up, AND not being able to fit or keep him in.
  20. I always said I would never have unprotected sex, but I have never used a condom with SR.
  21. I think I have sad eyes.
  22. I havent spoken to my brother in about 6 months. Before that it was about 18 months. And before that about 18 months again.
  23. I have an overactive imagination.
  24. I have always wanted to go down on a guy in a cinema.
  25. If my best mate had've said 'don't leave' when I moved interstate, I probably would have stayed. Both times

Ok. Nuff soul searching. Any question, comments, inducements or death threats?

6 comments:

Steph said...

That's a lot to take in, in one hit.
I get blog crushes ALLL the friggin time, on the chicks and the dicks. :P

Lily said...

Great start!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting!

The Mutant said...

Wow, that really is you! I heart your blatant honesty!

And miss you too! =o(

jeut said...

I agree with the non-effort = indifference. That's something which really pisses me off.

Don't worry about guys... They're probably more afraid of not being able to get it up than you are! Haha. I had a drunken case of Whiskey dick on the weekend. It could've been embarrassing, but I just went down on her, and when finished I said, "Sorry to kill the mood, but all that beer has made me wanna pee!" - negating to tell her I was no longer hard. Hahaha. Always leave the audience wanting more, right? Haha.

phishez said...

Steph - I'm sure you're quite the common blog crushee yourself

Me - I've been dropping by regularly for a while but hadn't found the time to comment

Kez - I'll be down in Melb in September for a week. Catch you then?

Jeut - Thats the most awesome way to handle that situation. Are you going to blog about that one? Would be very interesting to see!

Greyhound Girl said...

I loved your list! we have soooooo much in common!