Saturday, August 09, 2008

Well I've spent the last few days working on my new blog. It is now set up. And I'm back.

I went into the city today. Caught up with an old workmate, from over 2 years ago in hell. Had lunch, shopped, caught up on what's been going on. Than we did a bit of shopping around Newtown. She took me to her favourite tea shop, and I had to buy some. Creme Brulee and choc mint flavours. I figured I could use it when I was having a sugar craving. That was my excuse. The reality is that it tastes freaking awesome.

Next trip will have to see me getting strawberries and cream, honey walnut and a green tea. Or I could just order it online. But that's not half as fun as going out and doing it myself.

Then went out for coffee and cake. Man, that was a challenge. They had all types of yummy sinful cakes there, and I had to have orange poppyseed. Good thing I actually like orange poppyseed. Otherwise I would have gone for the mars bar cheesecake.

No gym today. Feet hurt from walking around in wedges. But I was well behaved, so not so bad. Gym early tomorrow.

6 comments:

Clyde said...

If its orange, they it has to have chocolate somewhere near it----like in Jaffas----you can even get Jaffa Wagonwheels
Oh no, they are off the diet---bugga, I'll eat them for you----or was that I'll eat you for them---oh, who cares---both taste good

.. said...

creme brulee tea??! I WANT!!

Anonymous said...

You doing really good there girl.

When I am being 'smart' I chose a hot chocolate over a block of chocolate. Sometimes you need just a taste of it to get the cravings away.

fingers said...

Does your other blog know about this cake binge...

unique_stephen said...

Stay away from the brulee

Greyhound Girl said...

Sounds like a delightful way to spend the day! And good work on the the will power and control!