Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Yeah, that was so me the other day. As most of you are aware, I have issues. If you don't know what I'm talking about you can either read the previous post or fuck off. Some of you may have guessed the extent of my problems, so for those who haven't... I will most likely be going on meds. I dunno. I have to get to the docs at some stage.

Well, as the saying goes, what hits the fan shall not be evenly distributed. It has hit, and distribution has happened. I told both my brother and sister that I was struggling. My brothers immediate response was to offer to fly me down. My sister's response was to tell me I'm full of shit. Shit happened. I decided I couldn't go down. My brother was supportive.

This morning I had that 'screw my sister' attitude (bipolar much?), I wasn't going to ruin my weekend away because of her. So frantic texts and emails have flown about today and I'm flying down Saturday morning, being looked after by Kez (innit he a sweetie?), having dinner with my Dad, then heading home Sunday afternoon. A flurry of a weekend. I have the Monday approved off. I won't be needing it to travel (as intended), but I may need it to sleep.

This picture has nothing to do with anything, it just cracks me up.

10 comments:

Clyde said...

Have a great Fathers day---time with family is always good--from what I remember

Fusion said...

Yep, never miss a chance to see them, before you know it they're gone. Enjoy your visit, and give your sister a copy of that grenade poster, which I love BTW.

Epskee said...

Id be all supportive and shit like i know i should be, and like everyone else is, but im still wallowing in my own self pity. And seeing as its nice and warm in this sink hole, you'll just have to fend for yourself. Not that its any good to you, but i do WANT to be helpful, im just not. However I will make a space over here in the squishy mud for you should you want to make like a hippo with me.

Greyhound Girl said...

I love both of the pictures.

I also hope you have a great visit with your dad.

And sorry I haven't been 'round reading of late- I've been having one of your lives.

Love you! *kisses*

Anonymous said...

Oh, you poor muffin. Big hug. REALLY big hug.

And make sure you let someone look after you, 'kay?

xx

Anonymous said...

good choice. have fun!

Anonymous said...

I would just like dump them all and go down the pub and get pissed!!

Cazzie!!! said...

Do what you gotta do, speak what you wanna speak and take no prisoners...except to be kind to yourself ok! Thinkin' of you, even if you say not to!

Josh said...

Meds are good sweetie, they certainly help me. (When I remember to take them.)

Unknown said...

I fully identify with the ape.