Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Reasons I'm an idiot #645

How appropriate a title for my 100th post.
AND
Like anybody needs any more proof.

*******************************************
I forgot the birthday of one of my nearest and dearest. Jana. How exactly I forgot the birthday of my sister and best friend, but can remember what people were wearing and how they had their hair when I met them, boggles my mind.It wasn't until I had packaged her present that I realised.
Deeply apologetic does not cover how I feel. Words cannot cover it. The best expression that I can think of is that I am the algae that feeds on the pond scum. Please forgive me.

*******************************************
On a more humourous note; I was in my dancing class wearing my normal jeans and dancing shoes. We're doing vaulting, (basically running sideways) and on the first step my heel of the foot crossing in front, gets tangled in the jeans leg. And goes no further. Nobody else saw this, except my dance instructor. Who was looking directly at me at the time. He snorts out a laugh, shakes his head, and continues dancing. I look over about 30 seconds later, catch his eye and he stops* (whilst the music is still going) tucks his head down and gives a huge belly laugh. Whilst the class looks around wandering what the fuck he found so funny.

*I feel kinda proud that I made him stop. I have literally seen him pat his head, rub his stomach, AND salsa at the same time. That kind of multi tasking is beyond a mother.

2 comments:

Chuck said...

I seriously schedule every important date into my phone's scheduler. I would be so lost without it.

I guess that's what happens when you have to work everyday. One day just runs into the next.

phishez said...

Chuck - The same thing happens when you DONT have to work every day too.