Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The year that was

Well, it has been a year since I started blogging. One whole year. And this will be my 99th post. I'm ok with that. I was always a cent short of the dollar, so 99 posts is kinda appropriate.

homelife
Well in the past year I moved. And moved. And moved. And moved again. Yes folks, thats FOUR moves. Just for one fecking job. I hope that this is my last move, until I go back to Queensland that is.

career
I can only think of the saying 'I used to think I wanted a career, turns out I only wanted a paycheck'. That is all this job is at the moment for me. I have the potential to go far where I am at the moment, but I will never grow emotionally in Sydeny, so I'm already looking to head back to Queensland.

relationships
the best casual sex I've ever had in my life. But on a more serious note... I got nothing.

friends
Made quite a few :). Though mostly through blogging :(. I have quite a few real people friends, but only a few that I see outside of work with any frequency.

odd instances and randomness
quite a few spring to mind, like when I got crabs.

technologically
still trying to figure out how to link and post pictures. Seriously, has someone put out a 'blogspot for dummies' yet? or is it still being edited. I can do all of it, I just don't have the inclination to sit down and read instructions.
But I did get broadband.

biggest purchase
CLANCY. I heart my gay car. Pics still pending.

best aquisition
my cats. Technically I already had a cat this time last year, but she was still all new and kittenish.

fridges owned
4

finances
are something I'd rather not worry about. So I don't. Big numbers are better right? Maybe not on the credit card bills though...

1 comment:

Chuck said...

Congrats, and Happy Blogiversary!!