Until this dress.
Its so good for the following reasons
- It shows your cleavage (if I wasn't sans bra) and actually makes whats covered look bigger by the stripes going outwards.
- It decentuates the stomach by the stripes going in
- It decentuates the hips but at the same time makes them look curvier (even though the dress actually goes straight down) by the two degrees of inward slopping stripes.
- The middle panel goes straight down, so you're not focusing on where the inward stripes go.
- And the way the dress actually moves when its on, the stripes blur any lumpy, bumpy bits. Its actually a bit small for me. Its clinging to the excess curves, but you can't see it becuase of that.
But quite apart from that its HAWT!