Monday, January 15, 2007

Well rounded redhead seeks...

I'd like to place a do not disturb sign on my soul. I'd put it on my heart but I seem to have misplaced it.

If anybody has a spare heart to lend me please let me know via the comments section. Its has to be compatible with my soul and my smile. It has to be able to take large doses of betrayal, abuse, death and deception. It has to be able to deal with doubt and uncertainty on a daily basis. And it must be able to deal with all of the above without the support of an accompanying heart.

Broken hearts accepted. It would feel too damn strange to have an unbroken one. Though I'm pretty sure it wouldn't take long to get to the accepted state.

No wonder my heart has gone AWOL. I hope its happy and appreciated wherever it is.

And I hope it has an easier time of it.

3 comments:

mist1 said...

I placed a for sale sign on my soul.

Anonymous said...

Sure, you can have my heart.

*Here it is*

phishez said...

Mist - you can't sell it if you don't have it.

Anon - aww *blush*. Does your heart have aname?