Thursday, January 18, 2007

I'm a hoarder

Its official. I'm a fucking hoarder.

Out of interest I opened my top bedside drawer today. Its where I store my crap. The stuff that... I never want to see again. Its stuff that I forget about. Deliberately.

In this drawer I found
  • My first ever glasses case, complete with my first ever glasses lenses. Which were shattered. Bin fodder.
  • About three bottles of perfume that I had since high school, that make me sneeze and smell like spicy cat piss. Bin fodder.
  • A thingamabob that looks like a sex toy, it sounds like a sex toy, and it moves like a sex toy. But tis not a sex toy, its a facial thingy. I can think of better things to stick batteries in. But I'll keep it cuz it feels nice. On my face.
  • Three bars of soap. I don't use soap. But they can go in the bathroom.
  • About three packets of makeup remover pads. They have a use. Along with the anti bacterial wipes.
  • A container of push pins. WTF! When have I EVER used push pins?!?
  • My favourite wallet from high school. That broke when I was in high school.
  • A freaking huge purse. Pretty, unused, so not me.
  • And apparently all of the spare buttons that have ever come with any item of clothing I've ever bought.

4 comments:

mist1 said...

I have a drawer that I try not to open. I am afraid of what I'll find.

phishez said...

Its the drawer that you wish was a portal to another dimension.

Steph said...

You've moved a few times haven't you? So you actually transported all this shite from your last address?

phishez said...

Steph - Yep! I'm so proud.

It actually just stayed in a box that got moved intact. And when it got upacked into the drawer, the whole drawer got moved.