Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Its never easy and you never know

Its never easy and you never know what leaves you crying and what makes you whole. There aint no way that I can hold it down. Falling to pieces for ever and now.
But it's all right, why don't you tell me again how you'll still be there when the heartache ends. Well it's all right why don't you tell me my friend, how you'll still be there when the heartache ends.
There ain't nobody who can show you how to find the surface when you're underground. There ain't no blanket that can hide this cold. There ain't no memory that ever gets old.
But it's all right, why don't you tell me again how you'll still be there when the heartache ends. Well it's all right why don't you tell me my friend, how you'll still be there when the heartache ends.
But I move all directions to the corners and the outskirts while the lovers and the lonely start to whisper all about me, and if I stand here silent I almost start to feel you fading in, telling me 'hold on'.
Cus its gonna be all right, why don't you tell me again how you'll still be there when the heartache ends. Well it's all right why don't you tell me my friend, how you'll still be there when the heartache ends. How you'll still be there when the heartache ends. Say you'll still be there when the heartache ends.
_______________________________________________

Its amazing. My life has been going perfectly for the last three weeks, and one teeny tiny thing has just thrown me into a tailspin. All cinema's are showing previews of Madagascar this weekend. And I really wanted to see it. So on Saturday I got dropped at Westfield Parramatta to do some shopping and movie watching. "Parramatta Westfield is being renovated and our cinema's are currenly closed while we expand them" or some shit like that. So I went shopping and scored an absolute bargain that I was going to have to buy anyway. QS fitted sheet set and a QS feather doona, $90. The sheets alone normally retail for $100. Good quality sheets t0, and the doona's pretty warm.
So this morning I scour the yellow pages to find the next closest cinema. Its in Blacktown. I call the number and yes - Madagascar is playing. I pull on my shoes, grab my bag and start walking. I get to the shopping centre only to find its crowded as fuck - which immediately makes me want to punch somebody. Then I find out the cinema is closed for renovations. GAAAHHH!!!! So I'm walking around this crowded shopping centre with no money and a grumpy attitude, when I decide I want to get the phone connected because I want to call my uni friends tonight. Only there's no telstra shop in the centre, and I can't call up because the call centre isn't operating on a sunday. So to the brokeness and grumpiness, add frustration, lonliness and homesickness.
You know you're broke when you're feeling like that and you can't afford chocolate or cheesecake.

No comments: