Saturday, June 04, 2005

Your Life Starts Now... (28.05.05)

So I know I'm writing this to post later.Its now Saturday 28.05.05. I'm sitting in a cold empty room, watching Australia's Funniest Home Videos's. I remember when that show was actually funny. So sad.
Leaving my friends was easier than I thought, but at the same time so much harder. I walked on campus wanting to drop off my car and catch my lift to the airport. Not going to happen. They all came out and stood on the balcony at uni, waving, as we drove off. I was fine until I realised that this would probably be the last time I'd see some of these sights. Then the tears started to flow. I'm not sure I was quite ready to leave one of my friends. We're pretty close, but our goodbye was so typical of our relationship. It makes me feel like I'm missing out on something when I remember it, but its also a comfort, because I know that some things will never change. We'll always be goodfriends, and be able to pick up where we left off, wether its in 3 months or 3 years.
On a lighter note: Picture this - Me with a large blue wheelie suitcase, with a very full medium sized blue bag on top of it, and a black satchel over one shoulder, booting a very large box from the baggage carousel to the other side of the room. (Step, boot, step, boot, step...)
Sleep tight Sydney - you've yet to realise I've arrived.
SJH

No comments: