Thursday, March 29, 2007

Blast from the past...

I was so bored the other night. And I had an absolute buttload of credit left on my phone cap and it was due to expire the next day.

So I trawled my phone book looking for someone to call. And I happened upon Candy. For those who watch Scrubs, Candy reminds me (forcibly) of Jill Tracey. With the exception that she is neither irritating or high strung. And she doesn't have that high pitched voice. And Candy is what I would call beautifully curvy, not unlike myself. She calls herself a "fat c*nt". I disagree. I think she's one of the most beautiful people I've ever met.

I haven't spoken to her for about a year or so. We exchanged emails every now and again - usually funnies. Never catch ups.

I honestly don't know why I still had her number in my phone. But I did. So I called her.

And she was kinda stunned to be getting a call from me out of the blue.

We didn't talk about anything in particular. But sometimes its a comfort to your soul to hear the voice from fun times long gone.

2 comments:

mist1 said...

I don't think I have anyone I can call like that. Can that be true?

Damn. Can I call you?

phishez said...

You probably stay in contact with all of the significant people in your past.

If you ever come down to Oz then hell yeah, give me a buzz.