Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Missed chance #1146

I had my job interview today. It was ok. Not great, not bad. Just ok. I normally interview quite well. At the moment I honestly can take or leave my current job. Married Man is being really awesome about it. He thinks I honestly have a shot at moving up into a job similar to his.

We'll see in the next few days.


*******************************************************
I ran into one of the guys from dancing as I was leaving work. My God he's such a cutie. He doesn't come to dancing anymore. Well, not for this term. We hugged and had a quick chat. He's started his internship as a surgeon now. So he's working 12 to 16 hours a day. I knew it was full on, but to hear it out of the mouth of someone you know...

He's looking great for working so hard though. He says he loves it. I'm sure I would.

He complimented me on my hair. And I told him I put a rinse through (to tone it down) for my job interview. He asked how it went. I told him. Then there was this awkward pause. And he had to go one way, I the other.

I would have told him to give me a call except he doesn't have my number. And after he'd gone I wish I'd told him to call me at work and we'd arrange to meet up for lunch. He doesn't know my work number but it would be very easy for him to find, and since our workplaces are close to each other we could easily catch up for lunch on our breaks.

I wish, but I didn't.

5 comments:

Cazzie!!! said...

Well, next time you better have your number written on a card already!!! Get it done now and stick it in ur purse!!!

Crushed said...

Don't waste such opportunities.
You only live once.

Better to regret something you have done than something you haven't done...

poody said...

Woulda coulda shoulda!!

phishez said...

Cazzie - I have some purple post its I can use!!!

Ingsoc - I don't regret. They're a waste of time.

Poody - I hear that

Greyhound Girl said...

Since you are so close maybe you can run into each other again and then give him your number!
And keep us posted on the outcome of the "okay" interview!