Monday, March 05, 2007

Married Man

There is a guy at work. I shall call him Married Man. For obvious reasons. He's attractive, has a wild past (so he'd be good at the sexin), but is considerate, fun and really good to talk to. I have a crush on him. And I'm quite enjoying it. I know its not going to go anywhere, and its nice to get along so well with a guy who is actually mature. Plus I flirt like I breathe.

My current job is pretty basic. And boring. And I'm having problems with some of the 'team' where I am at the moment. I want to move up to a position where I can actually use my brain. A position similar to what he has. Even before what happened with Whatawaste, I wanted to talk to Married Man about it. I'm not sure why him over the other, when I can just as easily talk to Whatawaste. But I wanted to discuss it with Married Man. Now I know its because Married Man would be more honest with me.

It came up in conversation today at work. Began with small living areas, then went to college dorm rooms (naturally), and we began talking about my qualification. I told him that I'd eventually like to move up into a position similar to his, buuut every job ad I've seen requires someone with experience with certain techniques, and a full bachelor of science. And Married Man tells me that most people that he works with actually don't hold a straight BSci. Most of them have applied degrees. I might not know some of the stuff that they request, but I do know the theory and most of it is actually learnt on the job. Plus there is nothing that I can't do with the animals.

So I'm feeling really good right now. Huzzah for me!

4 comments:

Cazzie!!! said...

Do your best, use your nouse, you can only try :)

phishez said...

nouse?

Woman Analyzer said...

So wild men sometimes become married men. I hope to be the woman a man will forsake all other women for.

Distant Timbers Echo said...

I love being married. But I also love to flirt. I think what makes me so happy is that most men are booty or boob lovers, and that's relatively taboo just about anywhere. But I'm a foot man, and women have their shoes off all the time around me! So I'm just in bliss!

:D