Sunday, March 11, 2007

Meme

A = Available ~ Availability is in the eye of the beer holder
B = Best Friend ~ The voices in my head
C= Cake or pie ~ Both
D = Drink of choice ~ Bourbon.
E = Essential item you use everyday ~ Oxygen
F = Favorite color ~ Red
G = Gummy bears or worms ~ Have you ever put these in a glass of water?
H = Hometown ~ Very Far away
I = Indulgences ~ Every day
J = January or February ~ They're both months
K = Kids and Names ~ I thik they should all have one.
L = Life is incomplete without? ~ The letter L
M = Marriage date ~ Preferably date before marrage
N = Number of siblings ~ I'm too young to think about kids now
O = Oranges or apples ~ They grow on trees
P = Phobias or Fears ~ Are these any different?
Q = Favorite Quote ~ Nitwit, blubber, oddment, tweak
R= Reason to smile ~ Why not?
S = Season ~ is a 6 letter word
T = Tag 3 or 4 people ~ Does it matter?
U = Unknown fact about me ~ on this blog... none
V = Vegetable you don't like ~ coma people have ZERO personality
W = Worst habit ~ picking my nose and eating it
X = X-rays ~ Dorky but fun
Y = Your favorite food ~ isn't in my tum tum
Z = Zodiac Sign ~ Grrr

7 comments:

mist1 said...

The voices in my head only pretend to be my best friends. Then, they talk about me behind my back. Don't they know that I can hear them?

Crushed said...

I'm very confused.
Either you share my recreational pursuits or...
Nope, couldn't think of anything.
You roll the next one.

Cazzie!!! said...

A random meme it was, a random meme it is, I am so glad to get to know you, now I must go and take a wizzz, lol.

dirk.mancuso said...

I laughed out loud at "K".

And of course, now I will have to put a gummy bear in a glass of water. Although I am afraid of the results...

Steven said...

Zodiac killer, grrrr

Zodiac sign, ehhhh ;)

Steve~

poody said...

picking your nose and eating it??That is NASTY girl!!Roses are red violets are blue I'm schizophrenic and so am I!

phishez said...

You people are all crazy.