Friday, March 30, 2007

Initiations

I have big plans for tonight. Just me and him.

I'm going to cook a lovely dinner. Maybe with candle light to set the mood. But maybe not. I don't want to put any pressure on him. Don't want him to think I want him to feel something he doesn't. Maybe I'll open a bottle of wine. White, not red, to ease the nerves.

He's not a big talker. Conversation might be a bit stilted. Almost like talking to myself. But I'm used to that sort of thing. To find an intellectual equal sometimes a girl must talk to herself.

Maybe I'll put on some music to get us through it. I'm thinking something like John Farnham. Nothing like serenading your loved one with 'Sadie the Cleaning Lady' to set the mood.

And after dinner, I've got quite a selection of movies to set the mood. Maybe we'll sit on the couch together. But probably not cuddling. He doesn't seem like a cuddler.

And when we're ready, we'll move to the bedroom. Where we will most likely celebrate our love.

And afterwards I'll wash him and put him in the drawer where he belongs, with the others of his kind.

13 comments:

Cazzie!!! said...

Hmmm, sounds like you got big plans girl.
Why not get down to your local bowling alley, you might meet some cool dudes there :)
I took the kids bowling the other day and there were guys there making a STRIKE here and there :)

itelli said...

I think it is prudent to show him some good time before dinner. It helps with the appetite. And if u're bored getting dressed again, I am sure he won't mind having dinner in bed, or naked in the kitchen.

And then, after dinner, THEN give him something to remember.

apositivepessimist said...

well fuckit now all I have is that roberta flack peabo [arhaaha peabo wtf kind of name is THAT] bryson song stuck in my head.

thanks phishy.

Webmiztris said...

lmao! love it... i hope you two have a GREAT TIME!!!

Crushed said...

Glad to hear it.
Puzzled by the piracy remark???

Have a lovely night.

You are always welcome.

xx

Trundling Grunt said...

LMAO. He's a lucky boy.

Crushed said...

Actually, This is a REALLY clever post. I LIKE it.

Clever, clever.

But touching, too.

Even for a bitter cynic like me.

Steph said...

Baaahahahaha! Comedy GOLD!! Make sure he sleeps in the wet spot.

Creepy said...

LOL I'm guessing he doesn't bring you a glass of chocolate milk in bed the next morning either.

Ms Smack said...

lmao fantastic!

Josh said...

Girl, did you get one of those rabbit things?

Woman Analyzer said...

What's his name?

phishez said...

Cazzie - Were they hot? I can't bowl. I (literally) miss the pins (multiple times), even with the bumper guards out.

Itelli - I'm not sure how good his memory is for that kind of thing. I'm pretty sure he'll forget everything when I change his batteries. Kind of like when you wake up when you have dementia.

Pessimist - Uh, yeah. I don't kow which song. But you're welcome for it.

Webmiztris - oh, we did.

Ingsoc - thanks. I'm not sure if everybody actually read that last line properly.

Grunt - expensive but sooo worth it

Steph - I never take the wet spot.

Creepy - he's definitely lacking in that way.

Smack - It was as fun to write as it was to read

Josh - I like purple

Desi - I haven't named him yet. I think it would be awkward if I accidentally yelled out the wrong name. He might have a hissyfit and stop working.