Thursday, March 01, 2007

I don't know what it is, but blogger can take my loooong list of comments and stick it up its clacker. Sideways!

I haven't been able to responf to comments left on my blog in... at least 3 posts. I type them out and hit send but it just doesn't work! And now I can't even comment on other peoples blogs! Gaah!!

Rest assured I am still visiting the same blogs with the same frequency. Some things will never change. I'm just pissed off that some of my fantastic and witty comments have refused to be shared with everybody. Maybe they weren't that good.

I'm playing with the comments settings to see if they do anything. Besides that... maybe a switch to another blogging meduim.


GAAAHHHH!!!! It just did the same thing with this post!!!!!

9 comments:

Cazzie!!! said...

I know it honey, I am having trouble too.

mist1 said...

I couldn't comment on Blogger blogs with word verification yesterday.

Greyhound Girl said...

Blogger= evil

Josh said...

That's why I tend to select my comments and copy them, just in case the commenting fails. Then I can just paste back in what it was I would have said...

hawkeye23 said...

Blogger's trying to force you to make a Google account. They're going for total world domination!!!!!

poody said...

I hate the word verification. I can never got it right the first time EVER!! Have a great weekend !

Frank Marcopolos said...

hope you can straighten out the mess!

Steph said...

You know, thursday night, i typed out all my replies to comments, hit publish and the fucker was GONE! That just defeated me. I went to bed and cried.

I hate you BLOGGER!!!

phishez said...

I fixed it!!! Huszzah!!!!