- When I was a kid pretty much every photo that was taken of me showed my underwear. I have a beautiful picture of me with my sisters cat, in a nurses outfit, with yellow underwear. Some things never change.
- When I was a kid I had a massive crush on Jonathan Brandis. He was teh shit in Seaquest DSV. He's the only actor I've ever written a letter to. I wanted to use scented paper, but we had none, so I sprayed a heap of pink paper with some perfume. I rejected about 10 pieces because they had 'driplets' on them. I even wrote a draft. And I literally just learnt that he died.
- When I was a kid I once peed in my shoe. We were on a farm somewhere (I think) and I had squatted down to take a leak. When you're wearing slides and you do such a thing your heels come out of your shoes. I didnt realise until I stood up again. "Mum my toes are wet" kind of thing.
- When I was a kid I once cut my hair in class. I was flirting with my very first crush and he dared me. And then he cut his hair, and I cut mine again etc etc. I ended up with no fringe on the left side of my face. I don't remember Mums reaction, but my teacher was horrified.
- When I was a kid I used to love to climb trees. Still do in fact.We used to climb the tree in the back yard and walk about on the carport. I was devastated when they cut off the branch we used to get up. Even though it was to make space for Nan to come live in the back yard.
- When I was a kid I was 'engaged'. My first boyfriend was a friend of the family. I was about five or six, and we used to play 'motorbikes' at recess. Or kiss chasey.
- One day we were visiting said boy and all us kids went for a walk. On the way up the back lane (not a metaphor, no jokes here please) we went past their feral neighbours house. The feral neighbour threw a chunk of wood at me and it hit on on the scalp line, on my right forehead. A few of the boys headed off after this asshat, and the rest of them followed pretty quickly when they saw I was bleeding.
- My first 'kiss' was with a boy named Jamie, who's dad owned the produce store around the corner from Mum and Dads shop. Me, my brother and sister, Jamie were playing in the grass at the back of the superarket my parents owned. My sibings egged us into it. I was about five. And no. It wasn't a pash. Just a lip to lip kiss, kinda like you'd kiss your sister.
- Whenever we visited anyone when I was a kid you could guarantee that after routine hello's I'd be straight out with the animals, playing with dogs, or curled up with the cats on someone's bed.
- When I was a kid I never wanted to wear a bra. We had a techer at high school that had HUUGE hanging knockers. Picture a EE, but at her bellybutton. My sister told me that if I didn't wear a bra I would end up with boobs like hers. I've worn a bra almost every single day since then.
- One of my friends from pre-school was my Agriculture buddy in Years 11 and 12. Together we topped the class. One of my besties to this day went to Primary school with me. Even though half way through Primary school I moved interstate and didn't see her until High School, where we ended up being satellite friends of the same group. She lived in England for a year or two, and I've moved interstate twice since then.
- And last but very not least, when I was very young I had a bout of diarrhoea. It was pretty full on, but I was fascinated by how much there was! The next day I went up to a guy (of about 16) who worked at my parents shop, and told him 'Dood, I had diarrheoa last night and it was thiiis much', while at the same time cupping both hands together to show him. To this day my brother hangs shit on me for it. All he has to do is cup his hands and give that evil, evil grin, and I start screaming obscenities at him. Buut now that I've blogged it, he's got nothing on me. NOTHING!!!
I haven't changed much have I?
Seeing as this was a tag, I shall also tag.
And I choose...
Minimum 10 dot points about you, as a kid.