- 'Funny, that.' Instead of saying 'duh' or 'no shit'. Works best when someone states the obvious. I got this one from Fel, my bestie from first year uni.
- I say 'man' and, to a lesser extent, 'dude'. These have been added to my repertoire by Green Eyes.
- 'Brilliant!' From Whatawaste.
- There's a guy at work who we see occasionally, and for days after he's visited, everybody says 'Cool Banana's.'
- My favourite would have to be 'Good Morning' or just 'Morning!' as a greeting. Only the 'good' is really drawn out (guuurd) and the 'morning' is said really quickly. I particularly love it because you can say it to anybody at any time of the day and they automatically parrot it back to you without realising. I got this one from my Michelle, my bestie from the later years at uni.
What are your sayings? Or have you ever picked up someone else's sayings?