- I went to pick up a gift voucher for the Gal Pal. She's in hospital for a few weeks and so this is work's collective gift to her. The chain I wanted to get the voucher from was closed when I went shopping on Thursday night. I thought it had shut down for renovations. So today I went to a different shopping centre to pick it up.
Apparently the store at Parra shits at 5pm. Even on Thursdays (our late night shopping thing). Who knew! But I got my voucher.
- I got new pillows. Since the Biotch is here, he's using some of my pillows. And I'm not used to having three pillows. I tend to pad them all around me. Craving bed contact much? So I picked up two good ones. They were normally $23 each, but were on sale. And I had my roomies discount card, so instead of paying $46, I paid $30. And they're soo good.
- I saw Bakery Chick. I've known this girl pretty much since I moved to Sydney. But its only been through being a regular customer. I thought she had left her job, because I never saw her anymore, on the few occasions I went to that centre. But she was there today so I dropped in to say hi. She said she saw me at Parra a week or so ago, but she didn't think I'd recognise her out of her uniform. So we swapped numbers.
- I got the job interview. I thought I had been rejected because I hadn't heard back. But I found a letter in my mailbox (seriously, whats the point of even having those nowdays?) and they've scheduled me in for an interview.
- I cleaned. Did laundry and vacuumed the floor and scrubbed the shower. I love the smell of a clean house.
- I had a dance social. I swear 8 minutes of salsa is better than 20 minutes on a treadmill. And so much more fun. But leaving them is always so disappointing. I am always very awake, and I want to go do something, even if its just have a quiet cup of cocoa with a friend. But the Biotch is out with his ex, and the roomie is off at a partay, so I blog instead. Aren't you all lucky.
- I did my 400th post. You're reading it now.