Sunday, May 27, 2007

Adventures in my pants, Part 1

I did my 'kini line the other day. I do it myself. I'm such a tight arse. But I have issues letting people I've just met playing with my girly bits. I'm beginning love when it starts to regrow. I find it fascinating. I always thought the hair would regrow in a random fashion. But it doesn't. It grows in LINES. I never knew this. But sure as hell, when the regrowth starts to push its stubbly little head through, its as neat as corn rows.

They're not completely straight, They all grow in a big curve. Starting at the outside, near the thigh, and curving inwards to the sweet spot. Though, I feel I should point out, there is none on actual sweet spot.

This is a relatively new discovery to me. Since I've never actually examined my own hair regrowth patterns that closely (and boy, was I bored the day that I found that out). This, coupled with the fact that any time I've been that close to another persons hairy zones, I've been too... 'preoccupied' to really take notice of how the hair grows.

So I want to know, does other peoples zones do this too? Am I some kind of super-organized anal-retentive freak?

There are two ways to answer these questions.
  1. Accost random people and proposition them to investigate their pubic hair
  2. Ask my blog mates
I choose #2. Spill.

15 comments:

Mel said...

Mine grows randomly. I assumed this was normal but am now thinking I'm a unsystematic freak. Also, kudos on the new blog template. It is quite sublime.



*suffers from a severe bout of blog envy*

phishez said...

Mel - thanks. www.blogskins.com They have heaps of gorgeous templates.

mist1 said...

I have to admit that I have never noticed and unfortunately will not be able to answer your question today. Maybe in a few weeks.

I do know someone who has probably noticed, but I just can't imagine asking him.

mist1 said...

PS: It's lovely here.

Crushed said...

Not as far as I can make out.

MissE said...

sorry, phishez... can't say I've looked. But for you.... I will attempt to aid your quest for discovery.

And I love the new layout - v. nice!

Cazzie!!! said...

heya phishez...all I know is that hair grows in cycles of 3. While hair is through the skin there are some just budding beneath it and some jus falling out. Not sure about them lines..would be funny if it grew in a love heart shape though :)

Cyndy said...

I think you must be special.....

Or maybe I am.....

the one and only time that I have had a brazilian done(so far), the waxer, who is actually a friend of mine rather than a stranger (hmm, maybe that's sick in itself...), was removing a few stubborn hairs with a pair of tweezers from w-a-y-d-o-w-n-t-h-e-r-e,when she made a surprised exclamation and held a small piece of tinsel up to the light........

Cinema Minima said...

Dunno. Can't see the trees through the forest.

Though I am quite fascinated with the movement of lint around the umbilical region.

Woman Analyzer said...

Interesting. How do you manage to give yourself a brazilian? I tried to do it with Nads once, but it was too painful and I washed it out.

Webmiztris said...

mine seem to look pretty random. are you serious - yours are in perfectly curved rows? that is so weird! what are you - a barbie doll? ;)

Anonymous said...

I love the title of this post.

I am not too sure of the meaning of 'regrowing in lines'.

I do snave the boys once in a while to keep things neat, but otherwise I don't spend too much time examining them....

Anonymous said...

I have not gathered up the balls to wax the bikini line yet but to answer your question, I want to say it's in fairly organized rows.

PS. This site is sexy sexy.

Josh said...

I don't see a pattern, other than it growing back and necessitating some manscaping every once in a while.

phishez said...

Mist - could be a bit awkward

ingsoc - look closer

MissE - thanks. Still tweaking it.

Cazzie - be a guys wet dream.

Cyndy - tinsel. Wow. I have no words.

TMAP - well, you're either a belly button lint or a pubic hair kinda person.

Desi - I use the creams. I get ingrowns when I shave and waxing is too painful and difficult to do by yourself.

Miztris - not perfectly curved. They meaner a bit, but they're definitely in rows.

Mr Underhill - I do love a guy who trims down there. I hate hair in my mouth.

Echo - well, apparently we're freaks.

Josh - I'm waiting for manscaping to be come as popular for guys as it has for us!