Friday, May 25, 2007

The Hairbrush saga

I still haven't found my hairbrush. Its been a week or so. And I'm beginning to go insane. I bought myself a new brush tonight. I hate it already, just on principle. Its just not the same. My old brush was rectangular. This one is round. My old brush was slightly squishy. This one is hard. The old brush used to have all of its little pokey bits massaging your head. This one has about two rows only. I want my old brush back.

The damn villain who stole my hairbrush has now also taken my hand cream. I'm beginning to suspect the cat. She's been known to steal stuff (like other peoples clothes and *possibly* dirty underwear) and stash it in unexpected places (like in my bed). There's nothing quite like getting ready for bed one night, pulling back the covers and seeing someones possibly dirty underwear. It really makes you wonder if you got secretly drunk/high the night before. I dread the day when she finds a real mouse.

11 comments:

Sakura said...

Weird isn't it? i am forever loosing my lip balms i think i have bought about a 1000 of them. where are they all going?

Crushed said...

So you forget everything when you're wasted, do you?

My mate is like that.
And then he expects me to fill in the blanks.
In some cases, I obviously can't.

It's when the cat starts to bring in pieces of frogs that you want to worry.

Cinema Minima said...

My cat used to steal my credit card and once bought $500 worth of cat toys. And I couldn't take them back coz they had spit all over them.

Sure they were fun though... especially when they got stuck under the couch...

phishez said...

Sakura - I always lose them too. And when I buy another one, they all show up!

Ingsoc - I don't get wasted enough these days to know.

TMAP - when the cats get stuck or the toys?

Crushed said...

Ah, well. This is actually the last comment I'm making before doing exactly that.
Off to Manchester to fetch a mate, then a night's heavy clubbing.

Enjoy your weekend!!!

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Phis, isn't it a bitch to lose your fav hair brush. I have several hair brushes but a person always has a favorite. Well I bought a wooden one to replace my fabvorite...it wasn't the same. Then I lost that one too. Damn it to hell! Then I was looking for that one as well. I realized I liked it more than I first thought.

Hey you don't think your cute kitty is playing hide the brush...I've lost a pair of panties too, black lacy...matches my bra, but I have an idea where they might be. Hum.

Have a nice weekend. I hope you find the hairbrush. if you don't it might be time to bribe the kitty with kat-nip. hehehe.

itelli said...

Jee, I thought I clicked the wrong link... Nice template! Well done! Greetings from Norway.

p.s. I really have nothing to say about the brush... I am really sorry... I haven't used a brush and an umbrella (even though I 've lived in the Land of the Balck Cloud for 11 years now) since I was 12.

phishez said...

Ingsoc - see you in three days or so!

SZJ - I finally found it. Now I have two brushes!

Itelli - thanks. It was somebody elses generic one that I tweaked. *cough*plaigarism*cough*

Cazzie!!! said...

Our siamese cat used to steal our woollen socks!!!

Webmiztris said...

my cat steals rubberbands and pens, but that's about it. if I saw him dragging my dirty underwear around the house, I'd definitely be mortified...lol

phishez said...

Cazzie - yeah, she likes socks too. She once stole a whole friggin jumper from my housemate.

Miztris - Imagine you share a house and she does that then!