Thursday, May 17, 2007

To RAWLAMIMCBITCSTLAU/ESOCR

(random asshat who left a message in my chatbox but is too chickenshit to leave a url/email so I can respond)

I'm surprised you managed to fire up enough brain cells to even type that message. Because clearly you cannot read. If you could you would realise that the post where you bitched about my 'self centered'ness was poking fun at my attitude. Are you somebody who will only read HALF a post, and already know the conclusion before it is reached at the end? If you had read further you would have understood that I am not as self centered as your tiny brain would have you believe.

Are you so perfect that you don't know what it feels like to have a day when you look amazing? Or are you so ugly that you can't even grasp the concept of what such a day would feel like?

Oh, and here, in the adult world, we can actually swear. Instead of saying '****in' we can use real words. To say exactly what we mean.

Time to go shave your back, Moron.

9 comments:

phishez said...

I'm not really that pissed off at the asshat. I just really dislike judgmental people.

phishez said...

Plus, good blog fodder :)

Crushed said...

Didn't see the comment in question, but it sounds like he has issues.
Myself, I'm honest most of the time I do love myself.
I even blow kisses to myself in the mirror when i'm all dolled up.
And then I wake up on Saturday morning and see myself bleary eyed and unshaven and think 'God, you look every day of your xx years.'

redcap said...

You kmow, I think that person visited me last week. But he/she was really pissed off that I'd dissed his/her sister for having a shallow bush grave name. Even though I don't know his/her sister. But hey, what does that matter, right?

Anyone out there, don't let that get in the way of your pointless outrage. After all, it's better to diss phishez and me than kick old ladies. This has been a community service announcement.

Natalia said...

Hehehe...I love your response. I wonder why people feel the need to judge you? Maybe that's what they do...they travel around the blogosphere looking for people to judge. That's sad.

-N

Webmiztris said...

people who read half a post and then comment drive me fucking INSANE. I know people are in a hurry, but if they're going to just skim a little and then comment with something that shows they OBVIOUSLY didn't even read the post, DON'T COMMENT! It just makes the commenter look stupid!

itelli said...

You just wasted YOUR brain cells for an eejit...

(see? all yous correctly spelt. whatever to not piss u off)

itelli said...

Ooops... the force of habit...

phishez said...

Ingsoc - I see you did find the comment. And when you're hot, you're hot. Just don't think you are when you're not.

Redcap - I thought that was funny, until I said it out loud 'you and your shallow bush grave sister'. Now its just wrong.

Natalia - guess it has issues.

Miztris - I do that sometimes. But I only comment on something that was seemingly dropped in passing, like the colour of your kitchen walls or how your dog smells like ass. But most of the time if I don't have the time to read, I don't have the time to comment.

Itelli - I shall spare you the wrath of the phish for now.