Thursday, May 03, 2007

A few dot points

  • Ok. I'm sticking to a few select blogs at the moment. My internet connection is a bit slow and its a pain in the arse. Sorry. To everybody who has dropped by recently, I have checked out your pages and bookmarked them for future reference. But I won't be reading regularly until next week.
  • How funny is angry teen pop? Anything that has the line 'do do-do do do do' in it isn't going to justify my anger. But it will tickle my funny bone.
  • Me has done the interview game. I asked her to hit me up with some blog fodder. So she's going to ask me five questions. Anything she wants, she can ask. Then I answer them and interview anybody else who puts their hand up. I choose to be a bit different. Anybody who wants to ask me something... can. I will answer ANYTHING asked by some of the older readers, and ALMOST ANYTHING asked by anybody else. Deadline is next Tuesday. Questions can be left in the comments section of this post OR emailed to me at phishezrule(@)gmail.com

12 comments:

Sakura said...

angry teen pop - have you noticed that most of them are just over the hill wanna be's who decide that a couple of sweat bands on their wrists and strippy stockings makes them cool.

Crushed said...

Brave of you handing your e-mail address out.
I am wondering...
Should I e-mail you?

Or are there barriers that should be maintained?

Hope all goes well.

Webmiztris said...

lol! which pop song are you referring to???

Jay said...

If we all clap our hands at hte same time, maybe teen pop will go somehwere and die.

itelli said...

Considering u don't know when i started lurking, am i considered older reader or younger reader?

Lily said...

I've been thinking about your questions...I'll get them to you tomorrow. :)

Joshua said...

ohh I like questions...

Only none come to mind, so I guess you got off easy this time ;)

phishez said...

Sakura - I don't listen to much of it, unless its on a soundtrack I particularly like.

Ingsoc - I think anybody who has read this blog for the last six weeks or so know the deep dark me better than anybody else. There are no barriers.

Webmiztris - its one of the ones of the Greys Anatomy soundtrack 'Better Off Dead'. Not sure who its by, but I can't help but love it.

Jay - But its good to laugh at!

Itelli - I don't know how old you are, so you might still be a young 'un. I'd consider you to know me fairly well.
Its more about if someone asks something for the sake of being inappropriate or if they're asking out of genuine curiosity.

Me - awesome!

Chucky - there's still time.

Lily said...

Interview questions:
1. If you were to create a soundtrack for your life, what five songs would be included? Why?
2. With which animal do you most closely relate? Why?
3. If you could only have one of your senses (sight, smell, touch, taste, hearing) for the rest of your life, which one would you chose?
4. What is more meaningful and memorable to you--your first kiss or your first time having sex? Explain.
5. Why do you blog?

Steph said...

You lust after me but not love me? Oh I feel so used!

Can we pash now??

phishez said...

Me - some serious thinking there.

Steph - You just noticed? I have a pure and simple love for you. Its your blog I lust after :)

MissE said...

Hoping I'm not too late on the questions deadline...

1. What is one piece of advice you would give to a teenager today?
2. What's the worst meal you've ever eaten... or eaten recently?
3. A moment you would love to be able to box up and go back to any time you could?
4. Stupidest thing you've said lately?
5. Favourite movie and line of dialogue?

Hope you're having a good Monday.