Wednesday, May 09, 2007

And I'm Feelin Fine

My God! how much did the last three weeks suck? Anybody? Yep. Extreme suckfulness! You know what, SR, you're a complete ass, but just because you're bang on to fuck up your life, doesn't mean you can drag me down too!

Kylie - you can go fuck yourself. You betrayed me in a way I'd never expect, and in a way that I'd never do to you. Seriously chickie. Go suck someone's arse for all I care! Whore.

Yes peoples, this is the return. No more depression for me! This isn't a 'not-a-low'. This isn't me trying to make believe that everything is normal. This is a real high, where I know there is an end, and I'm about to burst back out into the fucking sunshine. I feel like all the broken pieces inside of me have suddenly clicked back together again. Stick it up your clacker moll!

Its all I could think about for the last three weeks. I couldn't figure out why the fuck I was so torn up. And today I realised. I don't give a shit about the guy. I've already dealt with the baby and him being an asshat. I was so cut up by being betrayed. And now I know whats going on, I can deal with that.

This revelation had nothing to do with the two of the main guys in my life at the moment (Whatawaste and Married Man), though I did see them both today. So that immediately equals a great day.

I knew today would be a big day. Parked at work, listening to the radio, about to get out of the car, I felt so apathetic. I knew today would be fantastic or it would be absolutely shiteful.


Someone emailed me this a week or so ago, but slow connection meant I only just picked it up.
Life is short,
Break the rules,
Forgive quickly,
Kiss slowly,
Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably,
And never regret anything that made you smile.

I'm having my very first drink since the night she told me.
Except for the night out with my cuz. So I'm having my first drink except for the
other time I drank. Go figure.

4 comments:

Crushed said...

Glad you're feeling better. You deserve it.
May I recommend herbal relaxation? I find it eases in times of stress and annoyance...

Shelley said...

This is much more like it. Especially the drinky part.

poody said...

girl you need a spicy cigarette stat!GOOD FOR YOU FOR TELLING THE HO SHE IS A HO!

Webmiztris said...

all right! good for you... and I'm glad you're feeling better. 'herbal relaxation'....lmao...oh yeah, baby, that works for me.