Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My apologies

Sorry for the lack of blogging over the last few days. I had a book which called my name. It is done. All over. WOW. Definitely NOT my favourite book. But I loved the way it all came together. I am in the process of reading it again, to get all the detail, and then I'll start from book one.

I have heaps of blogs to catch up on, and comments to comment on. And I have to go a-dancing tonight. Cute Dancer Boy is coming back. He has really suckful timing.

I'll leave you with this while I get my flabby butt into motivation mode.

What color is your soul painted?

Red

Your soul is painted the color red, which embodies the characteristics of love, strength, physical energy, sex, passion, courage, protection, excitement, speed, leadership, power, danger, and respect. Red is the color of the element Fire, and is associated with blood, life and death, birth, volcanoes, and intense emotions.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz

quiz
Quizzes and Personality Tests

13 comments:

Pie said...

Aw shucks, I'm yellow. I wanted to be red too.

phishez said...

Pie - Yellow is sunny and bright. Its a beautiful colour and goes with everything.

itelli said...

Unlike grey, which is.... Grey! :(

Damn Scotland is haunting me...

Ms Smack said...

I love red!

raffi said...

i'm tangerine yellow? is there such a color? i'm startin to feel a little conflicted, i might say.

Crushed said...

I was yellow.
Thought I'd be blue, it's my favourite colour.

poody said...

was it the happry Potter book? Ibought it started reading it and then had to go back to the one before it because I forgot the most of it! I love to dance. When I was your age I was thin because I went out dancing 3-4 nights a week. What a great way to work out 3 hrs of dancing gotta love it and I love a man that will dance with me!Off to see what color I am. You are so RED!!!

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Phis...I'm purple. Suddenly I feel like a grape.

Have fun dancing. Remember the two most important things in dancing are A.) His arms lead you and B.) bat your eyes, press and rub against him when you dance, make him think he stands a chance.

Hey it works...and like Rizzo said. There are worse things we can do, but let's start with this first. hehehehe.

Why did they always pick me to play Rizzo at Drama? Ciao.

Princess of the Universe said...

Interesting- I'm grey!

I liked the Harry P book. Except for the Epilogue, that kind of annoyed me. I was sad that they killed off one of my favourite characters though :(

Josh said...

I first read that as "he has a really suckful thing." Guess it's obvious what's on my mind these days...

I too am far, far behind. I hope people don't start hating my tardiness!

Cazzie!!! said...

Your soul is painted the color blue, which embodies the characteristics of peace, patience, understanding, health, tranquility, protection, spiritual awareness, unity, harmony, calmness, coolness, confidence, dependability, loyalty, idealism, tackiness, and wisdom. Blue is the color of the element Water, and is symbolic of the ocean, sleep, twilight, and the sky.

THATS ME.

Now, I am hoping you are well, I have been very busy of late too, just trying to catch up :)

Anonymous said...

Was it Harry Potter - or maybe the Lord of the Rings? My colour came out as "Tartan" odd that...

Anonymous said...

if it was the harry potter book... well whatever. it seems everyone is in love with it.