Friday, July 13, 2007

Men Are Cunts

This was written yesterday. As is evident from the first line. I am choosing to publish it anyway, exactly as it was written. Can you put tomato sauce on a hat?

*****
I'm writing this yesterday. Sorry to all the English teachers who just had a small anneurism. I mean as I'm writing this I know it will not be posted tonight. Hence, writing is a current tense, but as you read it, it is past tense.

Ladies you have to agree with this. And guys, you can't really argue. I do not believe that there is any guy out there who will not, at some stage of his life, lie, cheat and steal to get into another persons pants. And I do not believe that there are guys who have screwed somebody over for no good reason.

I believe that guys need a reason to be a decent person. Normally that arises from the fact there might be someone watching who they might one day want to impress and/or fuck. I do think that there are guys out there who are decent, but it is because they have been involved with someone who makes them want to behave that way. I also believe that this was not always the case. Even decent guys have a history of being an arsehole.

I have been compared to Bridget Jones. Except that Bridget Jones had her Mark Darcy after her Daniel Cleaver. Please god, I've had my Daniel Cleaver. Its time for my Mark Darcy. God? Are you there? Aaany time you're ready.

There is no *new* reason for me to feel this way. I have always been jaded where guys are concerned. Normally I'm quite a trusting person, but lately I have no faith in guys. I have no faith in anyone.

Its times like this that I want to get blind drunk. But I don't do that now. Every time I feel hurt or angry I exercise until I can't feel anything. Its more constructive.

Its not helping that I think SR was just at my blog. No. This post wasn't written because of that. I have literally found out about three minutes ago.

7 comments:

fingers said...

Another satisfied customer...

Laura said...

they are cunts, the lot of them. The married ones are the worst.

Crushed said...

Sadly, there is a lot of truth in what you say.

Shambhu said...

How about,"men can be cunts", because blanket statements can be short-sighted. I agree that it makes life easier to dismiss men as cunts. People are what they do. The most reviled serial killer has had a tender moment of compassion. The most be-loved saint has entertained a wicked thought. I speak only for myself, but I can tell you that over the years, I passed up countless opportunities to get into young ladies panties to remain true in a relationship that was damned. I've had years of celibacy, when the only reason I didn't pursue ass was that I don't believe in,"fuck and run", and wasn't willing to develop a relationship. Don't get me wrong, I have been a cunt, and done some naughty things, and some hurtful things. They have helped me learn how I want conduct myself. The point is anyone has the potential to be a cunt, or become a cunt at any given time, perhaps we should take them on an indiviual basis.

Anonymous said...

No, it's not true. There are exceptions to the rule besides me, I'm sure.

phishez said...

fingers - you work so hard at making sure everybody knows it too

Oestre - yes, yes they are

Ingsoc - its not that you're always that bad. But guys sure do have their moments.

Shambhu - Thats true. And that was kinda the gist that I was going for. But it seems that guys are more likely to be cunts. Especially where women are involved.

Mr Underhill - I've yet to meet one.

Jeremy Jacobs said...

Oh dear, you've never met a decent man.